Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

U.S. Black Occult Illuminati


♀ I ain’t afraid of Eve’s Triple 6 Dark [Black Occult Illuminati] Life… as I Scripturally [Biblically] take U Deep IN:side My Sirius B Mental Astronomical Underworld of Subatomic [U.S. = Phantasmic] Black Earth Energies [Heavenly Hedonistic Vibrations]… ‘cause I Already knew to Intentionally Disobey [Imperially Bypass] ALL dem’ low [archaic = defeated = powerless] 3rd Dimensional [3D = Dead] Holographic Moral [HM & MH = Church & State = Illusionary] political religious govments… as I had Already Invoked a Complex + Cryptic + Cipher’d Witchcraft Curse on those Old Black Earth [Sirius A = Religious Orisha] Energies… Eons [Eras] Ago… back in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment