Translate

Saturday, February 6, 2016

U.S. Black Monarch Butterfly Species


♀ My Heavy [MH = Monolithic] Olmec Soul of Astrally Projected Spirit Matter [Gold] MELanin… Already Spent 40 Outside Days… & 40 Inside Nights… on this Mesolithic Hell [MH = 3rd Dimension = 3D = Dead] Cocoon Earth… of Latent [Hibernating] Black EThereal [BET = Supernatural] Soul Energies… so now U [y’all] might wanna take some Sirius A… B… & C Notes… and watch Me Meticulously [Mathematically] Metamorphose My Double Self [Soul] from My Ancient Ptolemaic [MAP = Pharaonic] Tomb of King Tut… into My Mama’s… Mama’s… Beautiful U.S. Black Monarch Butterfly of Sirius B [Binary] SoulStar Intelligence… as I Magically Cast [M.C. = Quietly Invoke] a Naughty Hedonistic Orgasmic Tantric [HOT = U Nasty!] Spell… ALL Over y’all… like I Already did… Eons [Eras] Ago… back in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment