Translate

Saturday, February 20, 2016

U.S. Black American Hieroglyphics


♀ I’mma Supremely Raise [Soulfully Elevate] My Unnatural [Prodigious] U.S. Black American Hieroglyphic Intelligence to Our Most Wanted… Black Egyptian Renaissance Afterlife [ERA = Eon] Energies… as I Symbolically Introduce ALL y’all… to My Brand New [Sirius] Urban [Black] Occult [Vodun] Monarchy of Hathor [MH = U.S. Michael Harrell] Energies… ‘cause I BEE Mentally Reigning [Imperially Ruling] Over A… Brand New [Sirius] Black [B] Earth of Much Higher [MH = Multi Dimensional = Incorporeal] Black [C] Earth Energies… I been Patiently Waitin’ to Philosophically [Academically = Astronomically = Ecclesiastically] Unleash on ALL y’all… since Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment