Translate

Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Sirius Clitorial Gratification Energies


♀ My Astronomical [Alphabetical] Black Constellations [A B C = Sirius] of Double Soul Energies… BEE Cosmically [Celestially] Expressin’ Itself Freely from My Inner [Hidden] Black Christ [B.C. = Sirius B & C] iEye… of Naughty Curvaceous Black Feminine Form Physics… that BEE Erotically Stimulatin’ to My Sirius A [Adam] Gland of Suggestive Hedonistic Foreplay as I Take My Sweet Devilish Time… to Playfully… Intensely… Hypnotically… Pleasure Her [Eve’s]… Most Enraptured [ME = Intoxicating] Gardens of Sirius Clitoral Gratification Energies [G.E. = Edenic Orgasms]… as I Unapologetically Cast this Unified Sexual [U.S. = Oh My Lord!] Sorcery Spell… ALL Over y’all… like We Usta’ do… back in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment