Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Sirius A... B... C


♀ I BEE [Sirius B] Clairvoyantly Seein’ [Mentally Projectin’] Our Otherworldly Black Galaxies [Sirius A = Meta~physical Black Outer Regions + Sirius B = Paradisal Black Interstellar of Fantasmagoric~Fantastic Orgasmic Magick~Realms + Sirius C = Infinite Black Abyssal of Golden Nucleosynthetic Atoms]… wit’ My Ancient = Futuristic U.S. Black Egyptian Eyes of 9th Dimensional Kemetic Thought [Imperial Thoth] MELanin… as I Speed Construct this Unbelievable Spiritual [U.S. = Extreme] Verse [Psalms] of Highly Developed [Biblically = Scripturally = Astronomically] Black Astrological Divination Visions… I SEE [Sirius C] thru My 1st iEye of Mystical Satanism & Witchcraft [Utopian & Orgasmic = Heavenly Hedonistic] Dream Energies… My Mama’s Mama told Me about… Eons [Eras] Ago… back in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment