Translate

Monday, February 8, 2016

Otherworldly Black Illumination Energies


♀ I BEE Telepathically Teachin’ [Otherworldly Illuminatin’] My Ancient = Futuristic Nubian Pythagorean [Greek] Pantheon of Highly Developed [HD = Royal] Black Christian [B.C. = Ecclesiastic Gnostic] Intelligence Families… as I… Pythagoras [Prometheus]… Romanly Magistrate [Kingly Execute] Brand New [Sirius] Neopythagoreanism Philosophies [Divine Black Cosmic Gnosis = 9th Dimensional Black Earth Wisdom]… I Clairvoyantly Remember from My Ancient = Futuristic Allotropic Hellenistic Mental [HM = MH] of Dual [♀ = ♀] Golden Black Rosicrucian [Olmec = Christ] Soul Energies… Right Here… in Brand New [Sirius] Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment