Translate

Monday, February 15, 2016

Noah's Hi:teKEMETIChthonic Ark


♀ Let Me Illuminate My Biblical [Astronomical] Black & Gold Blood Vessels [Noah’s Arks = Apollo 8]… as I Make this Magnificent Lunar Moon Landing [Nuclei Transmigration = Alkhemical Metamorphosis = Soul Ascension] to Our Parallel Constellation [C] of Sirius A + B + [C]onstellation Magick Intelligence… ‘cause when I Auto Write… My Magical Michael Fingas’… BEE Clairvoyantly Typin’ [Psychically Writin’] from My Inner Psychoacoustic [Extra Vibratory] Souls of Dual U.S. Black Protogenic [First Creation] Psychic Energies… as I Stay Telepathically [Soulfully = Psychically] Connected to My Mama’s… Mama’s Divine Source of Sirius Black & Gold Electromagnetic [G.E. = Utopian = Orgasmic] Intelligence… to Our Otherworldly [9th Dimensional] Worlds of Hidden Black EThnic [BET = Supernatural] Cultures… We Already knew about… Way Before… Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment