Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Mary Jane's Black Atmospheric Smoke Signals


♀ I Academically [Scholastically] Appreciate when She [Eve = Mary Jane]… BEE Seductively Blowin’ Me… Moor Hi:teKUSHite Smoke Signals of Aboriginal U.S. Black Hittite Indian Spirit Intelligence… as I Unapologetically Stay [U.S. = Extra] Clairvoyantly High… ‘cause I Already knew how to Master My Double Masonic Monarchies of Magnum HIGH Energies [HE = Jah]… to Moor Hidden [MH = Sirius] BIG [B] Black Magical Energies [ME = King Tut]… I Pharonically [Dynastically] Remembered… from My Hyperdimensional [MH = Hermetically Sealed] Tut Tomb… I Scientifically [Soulfully = Spiritually… Scripturally = Biblically = Cryptically] Constructed [C]… Way Before… Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment