Translate

Monday, February 15, 2016

I got the World on My Shoulders


♀ My Hidden [MH = Reclusive] U.S. Black Atlas Mind [BAM = Hypnotic Intelligence] to Many Moor Cosmically Black Neuroanatomical [9th Dimensional] Dimensions [Energies]… BEE Intelligently Communicatin’ [Ebonically Speakin’]… in A… Sirius [A = Multiple] Arrangement of Complex + Cryptic + Cipher’d = Highly Advanced Dialect of Ancient = Futuristic Hi:teKEMETICelestial Hieroglyphic Algorithmic Languages… I Naturally [Spiritually = Alkhemically] Create by Soulfully Invokin’ My Monolithic Black Olmec Christ Glands [Golden Chromosomes] to a Much Moor Higher [MH = Exospheric = Esoteric] Plateau of Divine Black Intelligence… I Been Quietly Perfectin’ [Mentally Refinin’]… Since Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment