Translate

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

I BEE Religiously Ridiculed


♀ La Di  Da Di... I likes to Party… but the 3rd Dimensional [3D = Dead = Holographic] political religious Church [Govment] say I’m too Black [Rebellious = Highly Advanced]… so I turned My Haughty [MH = Genius] Nubian [Royal] Back against them… and Quietly Faded 2 Triple 6 Black [Inner Earth = Hellenistic Hades = Biblical Black Eden]… while they Religiously Ridiculed Me [Messianic Satan = Archangel Michael]… as I Secretly [Mentally] Invoked a Universal + Spiritual + Ancestral = U.S.A. Egyptian [Kemetic Greek] Curse on their low vibratory Defunct Jesus Cults of Expired United States Pope Propaganda… I Scripturally [Biblically] Wrote about… back in from Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment