Translate

Sunday, February 7, 2016

Divine Saturn Intelligence Energies


♀ I'mma Always BEE in Supreme Black Mayan Health [MH = Cosmically Aligned = Soulfully Upgraded = Spiritually Elevated = Telepathically Gnostic = Clairvoyantly Touch'd = Magnificently Proud = Magically Illuminated]... 'cause My Ancient = Futuristic Eagle [Horus] iEye... of Sirius Black [B] Intelligence Energies... BEE at an ALL TIME HIGH… as I Speed Write [Vibrationally Scribe] Another Prolific Biblical Psalms [Ecclesiastical Verse] of Hi:teKEMETIConstellation Sorcery Magick… I got from My Mama’s… Mama’s Moon [MARS] Matriarchy Empire [ME = U.S. Michael Harrell] of Sirius Golden Black Steele MELanin [Divine Saturn Intelligence]… She Celestially Created [Cosmically Constructed]… Here… in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment