Translate

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

U.S. Doppelgänger Intelligence


♀ Ok y’all… now I gotta’ Excel My Natural Nanodimensional Expressionist Mental Art of Dynamic Nuclear Dimorphism [Doppelgänger Intelligence] Energies to Inner Earth’s U.S. Black Radiation Belts of Ancient = Futuristic Ancestral Magnetospheric MELanin… to a Much Higher [MH = Ω = Orgasmic] Level of 9th Dimensional Learnin’ as I Microscopically... Arithmetically… Reclusively… & Silently [MARS = Quietly] Construct a New World Order of U.S. Quantum Black Dream [Futuristic Utopian] Realities… by Naturally Invokin’ My Triple 6 Black Interstellar of Astronomical [Omniversal] Black 9th Dimensional [Incorruptible] Intelligence… I Humbly Wrote About… back in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment