Translate

Saturday, January 9, 2016

U.S. Black Hashshashin Bloodlines


♀ Let Me Alter My Highly [MH = Dangerously] Advanced States of U.S. Black Subconsciousness [Hidden Soul] Intelligence… as I Blow Up My Unstoppable Sovereign [U.S.] Blackamoors of Pre Industrial [Futuristic] Black Akashic Cocaine [BAC = Hashshashin = Medieval Assassin] Bloodlines… 4 Our Ultra Secret [U.S. = Untouchable] New Black Occult World Order [Imperial Black Masonic Illuminati] be Quietly Communicatin’ Hidden Black Aegis [Supernatural Protection] Powers to My Medicated Mind of Premeditated Murderous… Silence… as I Unapologetically Live like a Reincarnated Black Rock Star God… like I U’sta BEE… in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity… ‘cause I BEE on a New Futuristic Jimi Hendrix Experience… y’all ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment