Translate

Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Psychic Black Violence


♀ I BEE Religiously [Ritually] Transforming [Metamorphosing] My Ancient = Futuristic Dark Matter Chaos [9th Dimensional] MELanin… into Complex + Cryptic + Cipher’d = Highly Developed Black Hyperion Auras of Radioactive Replication Emissions by Luminescence Light [HARRELL = Double Doppelgänger] Energies… as I Silently [Mentally] Elevate [Raise] My Mama’s U.S. Black Barbelo [Cosmic Perfection] Energies to a Much Moor Higher [MH = Premier] Level of Psychic Black Violence as I Silently Slay [Psychically Kill]… dem’ Inferior political religious govment enemies of Staged [Organized] Mass Hysteria [MH = Holographic Hate]… like I Already said I would do… back in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀



No comments:

Post a Comment