Translate

Sunday, January 24, 2016

Mercury's Magical Intelligence of Technological [M.I.T.] Impossibilities


♀ I’mma Devilishly Continue [Unapologetically Proceed] to Arrogantly Disobey [Intentionally Ignore] their outdated [archaic] 3D political religious moral [Slave] programming…  as I Religiously [Ritually] Invoke My Newfound Ultra Black Occultum [Satanism & Witchcraft] Energies to Properly [Chronically] Inhale on Our U.S. Black Botanic KUSH Herbs… ‘cause I BEE Intellectually High on a Much Higher [MH = Hedonistic] Spiritual Plateau as I Supremely [Satanically] Reorganize My Many [Infinite] Black Parhelic Circle [Golden Halo] Light Particles to a Noteworthy Neural Network of Hidden [Supernatural] Black Genius Gnostic Genetics… I got from My Mama’s Ancient = Futuristic Black Kemetic [Egyptian = EThiopian] Dynasty of Mercury’s Magical Intelligence of Technological [M.I.T. = Urban Life Engineering] Impossibilities… from Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment