Translate

Monday, January 11, 2016

Black Transgenerational Epigenetic Inheritance Molecules


♀ I Specifically [Mythologically = Biblically = Biochemically = Scientifically = Alkhemically] Created Myself from My Monolithic U.S. Black Neurocranium of Telepathic Intelligence [NTI = The Nicene Creed] by Globally Encompassing [G.E. = Transversally Encircling] My Highly [MH = Supremely] Advanced Agronomical Mental… IN:side Inner Earth’s U.S. of Ultramicroscopic Black Biosynthetic Minerals of Many Hidden [MH = Golden] Christós Chromosomes… I Naturally [Nano~dimensionally] Biosynthesized from My Multicellular Mental of Black Transgenerational Epigenetic Inheritance Molecules… to My Golden Black Primeval Soul of Brilliant Luminous Labradorescent MELanin… ‘cause I BEE on an Imperium Level of Golden Black Pharaoh Sciences… as I Properly [Imperially] Position Myself Firmly IN:side Our Triple 6 Black 9th Dimensional Future… y’all ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment