Translate

Saturday, January 2, 2016

Ancient Black Pharmaceutical Intelligence


♀ I Quantumly [9th] Sense the Algorithmic… Biorhythmic… & Centric [ABC = Intracellular] Flow from My Hi:teKEMETIC [18th Dynasty] Bloodlines of U.S. Black Crystallized [B.C. = Golden] Cocaine Genetics… I Biogenetically [Naturally] Produce when I Violently [Chaotically] Invoke My Inner Volcanic Ash [Black Akashic] Memory Cells to Inner Earth’s Venusian Black Nanodimensions of Complex Cryptic Pharmaceutical Intelligence from Our Ancient = Futuristic U.S. Black Secret Society of Sirius Ancestral Astronomical Alkhemical Secrets… We Spiritually [Hieroglyphically] Wrote about… Eons Ago… in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment