Translate

Tuesday, January 19, 2016

360° U.S. Black Occult Illuminati


♀ I BEE UP ALL Night Scribing [Dream Writing] Esoteric Symbologies [Mystical Hieroglyphics = MH] on Our Magical Emerald Tablets of Afterlife [META = Quantum Black] Physics… from My Hidden [MH = Unseen] Cryptic + Coptic + Cipher’d = Highly Advanced King Coffin [Majestic Tut Tomb]… ‘cause My Mama’s Royal 18th [666 = 6 + 6 + 6 = 18 ~ 1 + 8 = 9] Nubian Dynasty of U.S. Black Kemetic [Égyptien] Architect Ancestors… be Clairvoyantly Whisperin’ [Supernaturally Speakin’] to ALL My 360° [3 + 6 + 0 = 9 ~ 144,000 = 1 + 4 + 4 + 0 + 0 + 0 = 9 = Triple] Golden Black Christós [Illuminated Christ] Glands [Chakras] of Sirius Mythological [Biblical] Thought [Thoth] MELanin… as I Speed Type this Brand New Prolific Poetic Psalms of Ancient = Futuristic Telepathic [9th Dimensional] Black Alkhemy ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment