Translate

Friday, December 18, 2015

U.S. Jah of Jupiter


♀ I Got Many Moor Undiscovered Somatic [U.S. = Meta = Triple Black] Cells of Sirius Ultra Sonic [U.S = Silent] Black Byzantium Communications… as I Supremely [Imperially] Gain Full Access to My New + Ancient = Futuristic Black Intelligence [FBI = Beethoven Genius] of Undiscovered Soul [U.S. = Brand New] Music Notations… I Mentally… Acoustically… Resonantly… & Soulfully [MARS = Artistically] Produced from My Heavy Electromagnetic [HE = Sonar Jah] Mental of Jupiter’s Gothic [Black] Renaissance Rhythms… to Our Preexistent [Quantum] Black Akashic Record [BAR = Sterling = Pound] Royalties… as I Musically Type [Masterfully Create] this Phonetic Psalms of Black Urban Steele [U.S. = Medieval] Magick… I Already Created… Eons Ago… in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] ♀


No comments:

Post a Comment