Translate

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

U.S. Blackfoot Indian Seafloor of Golden Black Byzantium Cities


♀ I'mma Medicate to Meditate Out Loud... as I 9th Dimensionally Write [Telepathically Scribe] Many Moor Ultra Sonic [U.S. = Interstellar] Songs [Psalms] of Solomon's [My Soul's] Phantasmagoric Journeys... 20,000 Leagues [Vibratory Sonic Levels]... Deep IN:side Mama's Infinite Black Magical + Musical + Mental = Clairvoyant Underworld of Subatomic [U.S. = Gnostic] Byzantium Cities... on Our Empyreal Seafloor of Heavenly [Supernatural] Landmass Planets of Moor Golden Black Interstellar Archipelagos... as I Remain Deeply Immersed in Venusian Rome [Subatomic Saturnian = Black Electromagnetic Eden] Energies... We Already Created Eons Ago... in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden]... 4 I’m Back in da' Future [Preexistent]... y'all  ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment