Translate

Sunday, December 13, 2015

U.S. Black Wall Street [Byzantium] of 1921


♀ I'mma Soulfully Invoke My Ancient = Futuristic Archangel Double Christ Cross of Golden Black ETheric + EThnic + EThiopian = Supernatural Byzantium Michael Energies [ME]… to Quantumly Resurrect My Hereditary [MH = Constantinople] Underworld of Subterranean [U.S. = Supernatural] Black Wall Street [Byzantine] Energy Empires of 1921… and Sovereignly Overthrow [U.S. Coup d’état] fallen white America’s Inferior… insignificant… Philistine political religious govments of Ill gotten Aboriginal Black People Monies… 4 My Double Black White House Genetic Qliphoth [GQ = Labyrinthine = Byzantine] Warlord Bloodlines be Telepathically Speakin’ [Quantumly Communicatin’] Untraceable Sonar [U.S.] Black Ebonic Sonic [BES = Telegnostic] Signals to My Empyrean [ME = Supreme] Mental of Monolithic Black Godhead [Olmec] Birthrights… from Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis] ♀ 

No comments:

Post a Comment