Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

U.S. Black Trojan Race


♀ I betta’ Turn Up My Arrogant [MA]~sonic Orenthal [Othello] of Biblical King James Energies… Again… so I can Unapologetically Plead Guilty to My Trump’d Up Charges of Meticulous Mythological Murderous Raps… 4 My High Speed Mental Chase of U.S. Medieval [Evil] Black Musical Composition [MC = Maestro] Pieces… be in Constant U.S. Black Shakespearean + Surreptitious = Silent Genius [Sirius Stealth] Mode as I Psychically Steal [Militantly Take] Back My Artistic [Intellectual + Creative] Titan [U.S. Black Trojan] Culture… as We Soulfully Ascend to a Much Moor Higher [MH = Black Archimedes] Scholastic Degree of U.S. Carthaginian [USC] Black Genius [ALL Encompass] Superiority… like We Unapologetically Usta’ be… in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment