Translate

Tuesday, December 29, 2015

U.S. Black Masonic Malta Cross


♀ Watch Me as I Demonically [ID = Me = Satan]… Cast a U.S. Black Spiritual Spell & Ritually [Religiously] Reclaim My Ancient = Futuristic Black Masonic Malta Cross of U.S. Black Knights Templar Royalty... 4 My Hidden [MH = Unseen] Black Electromagnetic Tectonic [BET = Supernatural Neteru = Archangel] Familiae of Moor U.S. Black Elizabethan [Victorian] Religious íconolgy [Rí = King] Energies be Clairvoyantly Speakin’ to My Haughty [MH = Elite] Soul of Ultramicroscopic Black Electronegativity Energies [BEE = Ultraviolet Spectroscopic Light]… as I Intellectually Archive this Prolific Poetic Piece… I Biokhemically Wrote… from Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] = Classical Nubian Greek Antiquity ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment