Translate

Tuesday, December 22, 2015

U.S. Black Demonology = Highly Advanced Astronomical Records of Planetary [HAARP] Creation


♀ My Stately Mind of Highly Advanced Celestial Intelligence to Earth’s Nubian Dynasties by Ancestral [HACIENDA] Akashic Records… be Telepathically Communicatin’ [Clairvoyantly Speakin’] in Cryptic Coptic Chromophoric Ebonics of Geological Electromagnetic Diachronic [GED = GOD] Linguistics… as I Sonically [Psychically] Synchronize My Stealth Mental of MELanated Dream Memory Molecules… 2 My Interstellar Temple [M.I.T. = Golden Black Throne] to Inner Earth’s [Rome’s] Classical Black Electromagnetic Entropic [BEE = Dark Chaos = Super Regenerative] Energies… I Biogenetically [Ancestrally] Create by Ritually [Religiously] Invokin’ [Commandin’] My Monochromatic Equilibrium [ME] of Ancient = Futuristic Azimuth ~ Zenith [A to Z] Colored Coordinated Points of Constant [Constantine] Connections… I Meta~physically [Immaculately] Reincarnated wit’… from Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment