Translate

Saturday, December 19, 2015

Universal Supernatural [U.S.] Return of Black Beethovan... from Preexistent Black America


♀ Let Me Raise My Inner 1st Iris iEye of 144,000 Infinite Divination [I.D. = Untouchable] Decibel Levels of Ultra Sonic [U.S. = Supernatural] Black MegaHertz [MHz] Harr~monies… as I Magically Play on My Supernatural Arcadian [Akkadian = Afrikkan] Piano Keyboard of Black Beethoven’s Abstract [Colorful = Eclectic] Gullah Phonetic [Empyrean Ebonic] Manifestation Energies [ME = Jah]… that be Meta~physically Manifesting Idyllic [Picture Perfect] Ancestral Hieroglyphic [Art Nouveau] Icons thru Genius Photo Simulations of Latent Thalamic Visual [T.V. = Telepathic Hypothalamus] Energies…  I Masterfully Created [MC’d]… in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden]… I’m back from the Dead… y’all ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment