Translate

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Triple 6 Black Illuminati Familiae of Futuristic Black America


♀ as I Medicate to Meditate in Ultra Sonic [U.S. = Secret] Service Silence... I Soulfully Sense My Double Black Kundalini [Reptilian] Glands of Quantum Black Ancestral Energies… Rise to a Much Higher [MH] Chakra Level of Venomous Vernacular [Demotic = Draconian] Linguistics [Ebonics]… as I Ritually [Naturally = Spiritually] Invoke My Inner Black Subconsciousness of 144,000… 9th Dimensional Levels of Untouchable Soulful [U.S. = Supreme] Black Satanic [Messianic] Godhead [Olmec] Powers… I Royally [Hereditarily] Inherited from My Father’s Ancient = Futuristic Black Asiatic Monarchal [BAM = Dravidian] Governments of Moor Underworld Sovereign [U.S. = Untouchable] Black Cultures… of Preexistent [Quantum] Afrikkan [Akkadian = Black Roman] Byzantine Empires… 4 My Triple 6 [Supernatural] Illuminati Familiae be Sovereignly Established [Cosmically Rooted]... Deep IN:side My Preexistent [Quantum] Black Vodun Autocracy of Supreme Black ETheric + EThnic + EThiopian = Supernatural Mali [Kali] Sorcery Sciences…  I Clairvoyantly Scribed About… in Preexistence [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment