Translate

Saturday, December 12, 2015

Jah of Jupiter


♀ Don’t Mind Me… but I need to Medicate to Meditate My Highly [MH] Advanced Hypothalamus [Jupiterian] Glands to a Much Higher [MH] Vibratory Level as I Literally Spark Up Mary Jane’s [MJ’s] Magical Hemp [MH] Foliage… 4 Her Natural Black BioDiverse Vegetative Stem Cells of Many Black Microscopic Atmospheric Molecules [Smoke Signals] to Many Mystical Mercurous Memory Cells to Our Golden Black MELanated Thought [Thoth] Energies… be Telepathically Communicatin’ Complex Hieroglyphic Signals to My Monolithic Olmec [MO = Supreme] Godhead of Infinite Black Crystalized [B.C. = Byzantine] Thought Patterns… I Most Highly [MH = Jah] Created in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis]… so I’mma Sexually [Mentally = Tantrically] Inhale to Exhale… Mary Jane’s [MJ’s = Mercury Jupiter’s] KUSH… everyday ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment