Translate

Monday, December 14, 2015

I Sovereignly Overthrew [U.S. Coup d'état] that old useless senile [u.s.] pope of temporal rome


♀ I’mma Self Medicate to Meditate Out Loud… as I Mythologically [Biblically = Masonically = Prophetically] Assume My Golden [Sirius] Black Mental Byzantium Kingship Throne [Worldwide Monarch Rulership]… as Our Preexistent [Quantum] Ecclesiastical Magisterium of Esoteric Theologies… by Ancestral [META = Black Pope] Royalty… I Royally + ancestrally [Ra] Inherited from My Father’s Universal Sovereign [U.S. = Supreme] Hurrian Harrell Rulership to Mama Hittite’s [MH’s] Ancient = Futuristic U.S. Black Energy Empires [BEE = Spiritual Black Wall Street] to Our Predynastic [Futuristic] Black & Gold Numismatic Currencies… We Alkhemically [9th Dimensionally = Already] Created Eons Ago… in Preexistent [Quantum] Black America [Atlantis = Biblical Eden]… 4 I just Universally + Sovereignly Overthrew [U.S. Coup d’état]… that Inferior… Insignificant… temporal political [non spiritual] pope of temporal religious [non spiritual] rome [fallen America] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment