Translate

Saturday, December 26, 2015

9th Dimensional Black Biokhemical Equations


♀ Pardon Me as I Philosophize Moor Braggadocios [Biosynthetic = Biokhemical] Hymns [Formulae = Equations]… ‘bout My Humble [Hubble] Black Astral Mental [BAM = Pathological Gnostic Genius = 9th Dimensional] Intelligence to Our Ultramicroscopic Supernatural [U.S.] MELanins... I Biogenetically [Inherently] got from My Mama’s Maternal Endocytotic [ME] Membranes of Interstellar Black [M.I.B. = Permutational] Stem [Chakra] Cells… that be Telepathically Communicatin’ [Clairvoyantly Speakin’ = Futuristically Functioning] from a Much Higher [MH = Heavenly = Imperial] Plateau of U.S. Black Electrostatic Thermodynamic [BET = Mystical = Medieval] Life… I Meta~physically [Immaculately] Reincarnated [Fell] from ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment