Translate

Monday, November 2, 2015

San Andreas Fault [Biogenetic] Lines of Telepathic Ancestral Vibrations [Communications]


♀ let Me Medicate [KUSH] My Esoteric [ME] Mind so I can Meditate Out Loudly [MOL]… in Quantum Gold Silence [Black Audible Telepathy = BAT]… ‘cause I can Clairvoyantly Sense… Instantly [C.S.I.]… Moor Lustful… Impulsive… Pleasurable… Stimulations [LIPS] from Mama’s Hedonistic [MH] Matriarchies of Highly [MH] Developed Tantric Energies… Sonically Generated by Inner Earth’s Ultra Sounds [U.S.] of Clairvoyant Audible [CA] Vibrations [San Andreas]… as Her Black Curvaceous Angelic [CA] Feminine Souls… be Seductively Whisperin’ to My Interstellar Left Ear of Accelerated Bionic Ebonic Sonic [BES] Linguistic Intelligence… and My Ancient Black Coptic [ABC] Syrian Ancestors of Bawdy Lewd Mischievous Lunar Sciences be Phonetically Speakin’ Moor Ultra Silent [U.S.] Secrets to My Exospheric [ME] Right Ear… of Predynastic = Futuristic Black America [Lost Atlantis] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment