Translate

Saturday, November 14, 2015

New Universal Sovereign [U.S.] Black Occult Wall Street of Washitaw Atlantis [WA]


♀ I be My Mama’s Very Advanced [Highly Spiritual] Black God [Warlock Satan = Phoenician Sorcerer = Telepathic Titan = King Tut]… from Agartha’s Interstellar [A.I.] Maritime Airwaves [MA] of Ultra Sonic [U.S. = Hidden] Black Electromagnetic + Ancestral = Byzantine’s Elite Empirical [BEE] Energies… from Predynastic Black Vodun America [Washitaw Atlantis]… 4 My New Quantum Black World Order [NAQBWO = Pluto’s Parliamentary Vodun Illuminati]… shall Supernaturally [Supremely] Supersede… fallen America’s Insignificant… Inferior… Powerless political religious wall street govments… as I Sovereignly make My Empyreal [ME] Black Kemetic Presence known… Universally… Scientifically… & Atmospherically [U.S.A.]… from Wattstax Atlantis [Our Empyreal Rome] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment