Translate

Monday, November 2, 2015

Mama's Iberian Plateau to the Interstellar Moors of America


♀ as I Arrogantly flip My Big Black Middle Occult Finga’ to ALL the Inferior political religious govments of fallen America… My Aboriginal = Universal + Sovereign [U.S.] Black Iroquois Bloodline Sciences to Our Pre Historic [Futuristic] Clairvoyant Haudenosaunee Communications be Quantumly Sensing Moor Egotistical [ME] Linguistics of Improper Behavioral Codes from My Hidden [MH] Golden Dawn Mental of Black Ritualistic Sorcery Powers… My Mama Telepathically Whispers in My Inner Ear of Bionic Ebonic Sonic [BES] Hearing… as I Geomantically [Black Magically]… Walk Thru [Time Travel = Quantum Leap = Sonically Slide = Clairvoyantly Transmigrate] to & from Alice’s [Mama’s] Interstellar Black Iberian Plateau of Picture Perfect Peninsula Wonderlands... We Quantumly Built from Predynastic = Futuristic Black America [Lost Atlantis] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment