Translate

Thursday, November 19, 2015

Black Mesozoic Life IN:side Inner Agartha



♀ I’mma Kingly [Imperially] Invoke My Interstellar Triassic [M.I.T.] Mental to Mama Hittite’s [MH’s] Hidden Hurrian Underworld Societies [U.S.] of Empyreal Black Venusian Edenic Archipelagos… as I Hyper Dimensionally [HD = Sonically] Travel Deep IN:side Inner Agartha’s Heavenly Atmospheric Kingdomes of Ancient = Futuristic Mesozoic [Quantum Black EThereal = Paradisal] Trill Life… 4 My Highly [MH] Advanced Memory of Creative Clairvoyant Visualizations to Our Monolithic Aquatic Reptilian Saurian [MARS] Dinosaurian [Draconian] Landmasses… be Psychically Communicatin’ to My Big Black Uraeus Serpentine [U.S. = Kundalini] Gland of Mecca’s Ancestral Phonetic [MAP] Dravidian Energies… as My Dead [Immortal = Heavenly] Father… be Atmospherically Guiding Me to Our Majestic Mercurinium Ionian Roman Empires of Moor Hedonistic [MH] Black & Gold Audibles of Harr~monic Echoic Biogenetic [HEB = Hebrew] Family Jew~els [Black Treasures]… on Our Ancient = Supremely Advanced Black Island Planet of Predynastic = Futuristic Black America [Lost Atlantis] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment