Translate

Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Ancient Mesopotamia's Hidden Black Ancestors of Lost Atlantis


♀ the Holographic space propaganda govments of N.A.S.A.™ betta’ focus their Artificial telescopic lenses on Me… as I Sonically bring My Big Black Universal Saturnian [U.S.] Celestial Mental Ship of Sothis [Sirius] Intelligence Energies… from Inner Earth’s Hidden North Pole Constellation of Ancient Mesopotamia’s Hidden [MH] Black Ancestors of Telepathic [BAT = Benin] Communications… In… for a Massive Quantum Black NWO Landing on My Pre Historic [Futuristic] Dark Crystal Planet of Predynastic Black America [Lost Atlantis]… 4 My Quantum Black Photon Belt Genetics be Mathema’atically Alkhemically Reclusively & Soulfully [MARS] Radiating Moor of Archangel Michael… Harrell’s [MH’s] Black Hyperion Codes of Radioactive Star Material [Atomic Gold MELanin]… as I Ghost Write Aloud… wit’ My Mama’s Hidden [Distant]… Black Assyrian [Osirian] Keys of Immortal Life ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment