Translate

Thursday, September 17, 2015

Double Masonic Mental Mason


♀ I’mma Double Masonic Mental Mason [Underworld Zenithian Emperor] of Mama’s Supreme Uranium Sonic [U.S.] Sciences & Predynastic Black Atmospheric Thermonuclear [BAT] Energies… 4 My Multi Dymensional [Double Black EThnic ETheric] Sphinx Helix Chain of Chaotic Atomic Toxic [CAT] Fractal Zenith MELanin… be Stratospherically Vibratin’ on a Much Higher [MH] Plateau of Sonic Clairvoyant Learnin’… as I continue to Instinctively Invoke My Lunar Black Panther Cosmology Physics = Sirius Untouchable Black [SUB] Intelligence Powers [Mental Sorcery]… that Shall be Universally & Sonically [U.S.] Felt by Many Moor Oceanic Olympian Nubian [MOON] Nations… as I Stay Mentally Atmospherically Resonantly & Stratospherically [MARS] Positioned Above Futuristic Wattstax Atlantis ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment