Translate

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Black Lords of Her Metaphysical Universe


♀ Q: Who gonna Test or Challenge My ALL Seein’ Black Occult iEye from Atlantis? A: Not your inferior fraudulent religious rainbow gov’ments… as I Invoke [Summon] My Big Black Payback Parliaments [Black EThereal Congress = Retribution Shadow Counsels = EL~ohims = BlacKnights Templar = Underworld ELords of Her Black Metaphysical Universe of Revolutionary Sciences = MURS] to Enforce Her Omnipotent Spiritual Black Laws against ALL the degenerative enemies of insidious cancerous germ [pale] warfare crimes perpetrated on ALL Her Aboriginal Black Holy Grail Royals of Black Occult America [Atlantis]… 4 My Colossal Black Occult iEye has them Under Universal Supreme Atmospheric [U.S.A.] Surveillance as I move in Mass Black EThereal [BET] Silence... Permeating from Watts, Kali~forniatlantis ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment