Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2015

Black Atmospheric Cocaine Curse



♀ I Invoke My Heavy Black Atmospheric Cocaine Curse [archangEL MichaEL HarrEL Diablo Hex] on you mentally stagnated pioneers [retarded followers = swallowers] of white jesus’s patriarchal agendas [inferior rainbow illuminati’s eXoteric bible verses] and their mainstream emotional guilt damnation [mental slavery] of xenophobic propaganda… as I act ALL immorally Recklessly & Authoritatively [iRA]… by Unapologetically Supremely & Arrogantly [U.S.A.] Turnin’ My Cheek to your subservient mentals of constant ignorance on Sinful Anti Religious Sexual Sundays :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: I, Prince Satan… shall stay 4 ever Erotically Drowning Myself ALL UP IN:Side Eve’s ALL Black Demonic [Euphoric] Sexual Occult Gardens of Esoteric Eden… who gonna stop Me now? ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment