Translate

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Masonic Intelligence from Atlantis


♀ Pay close attention as I continue to harness Inner Earth’s Atmospheric Radium Fields of Supreme Ancestral Black Magick MELanin and Unapologetically Destroy the Recessive [Mutated Animal Cells = Neanderthal = Cave Man] Genes of Outer Earth’s Pale Degenerative [Cancerous] Species of Non Indigenous [Artificial] Origins… 4 My Supreme Occulticonfederate [Satanic = Empyrean] Mental Genetics are not compatible in this lowly realm of Basic Mediocracy [Idiocracy]… so Pardon Me as I Harr’monically Converse My Advance EThereaLuciferian [Royal] Gnostic Indigenous Energy from Hollow Earth’s Lunar Radiation Core to My Inter Galactic BlaCKEMETHERIConsciousness Equilibrium of Superior MELanin Physics to a Higher Plateau of ALL Black Occultic [Masonic] Intelligence from Atlantis :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Heil Prince Satan ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment