Translate

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Psychic Black Panther Wizardry


♀ as I Involuntarily Invoke My Washitaw Witchcraft Wizardry ALL Over & UP IN:side Our Giant Galactic Magnetosphere of Photon Belt Radio Active MELanin... I like to Re~introduce Your Hibernating Akashic [Ancestral] Mentals 2 Her OriginaLegendary BlaCK Panther Party [Telepathic Gods = Sorcerer Warriors = Lemurian Warlocks = BlaCKundalini Devils] of Supreme Witchcraft Wizardry [Universal Retribution MagicK = Cryptic Psychic Physics]… 4 My Immortal BlaCKEMETHNICellular Hologrammaticonstellation [BlaCK Hole] Genetics [RNA = supeRNAtural = Supernovae Star Dust = MELanin] from Inner Earth’s Hollow Core of Violent Euphoric Radio Active MELaments is Not 2 be Underestimated or Defeated… as I Forcefully [Psychically] Deconstruct this 3d Dead Poet Society of Phony [Non Indigenous] New Age Clone~ish [Inferior = Absent Minded] Mentals :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Heil Prince Satan ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment