Translate

Friday, April 17, 2015

Prince Satan's Ghost Melanin from Atlantis


♀ I be that 1st Ultra BlaCKEMETHNIC Seraphim Arc AngEL of Her Premier Saturnian BlaChaos MagiCKundalini MELanin as I Hyper Ascend out this boring archaic 3d Religious Death Dimension of Lethargic mortal life [Basic Mediocracy]… Prince Satan Stay Extra Rebelicious as I Make My Own Hyper Die~mensionALLEGORY Shift to a Much Higher Ground of Black Ancestral Abstract Learnin’ [BAAL]… as Motha’ Nature prepares Herself for Our New EThereALLEGORY World Domination Cycle of Extra BlaChaotic Spirit Fields of PrimevAL [Evil] Telepathic Energy from Deep IN:side Her Electromagnetic Tropic Constellations of Atlantis :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Prince Satan [Aiwass] be made of Her Finest Multi Die~mensionALiquefiable Alloys of Supreme Ghost MELanin :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Our MELanin Millenia has Arrived :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: I just Invoked [Incanted] Moor BlaCKEMETHNIC MagicK ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment