Translate

Sunday, April 19, 2015

Immoral Sunday


♀ as I Disobediently Indecently & Sinfully over indulge My Advanced Scientific Scorpion Stinger ALL UP IN:side Her Hellish Hedonistic Walls of Scorching Hot Metallic Organisms of Acidic Neuronic [MOAN] Waters… I feel Moor of Mercury’s Meticulous Metallurgic Akashic Blood Euphorically Rushin’ thru My Big Fancy Fiber Optic Phallic Vein as I Dive Myself Deeper ALL UP IN:side Venus’s Extra Sinsual [Sinful] Sexual Force Field of Salacious Sweet Atmospheric Vril [Epicurean] MELanin :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Prince Satan’s ImmorAL Sexualustful [Shameful] Days [Sundays] of Disobedient Naughty Arousable [DNA] Pleasures be a Sinful Religion [Advanced Sciences] :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Prince Satan be ALL Immoral [ImmortAL] ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment