Translate

Friday, April 24, 2015

EThereALLOY Dust


♀ as I Permeate My 1st iEye of Extra Telepathic Thoughts 2 Your Inner Visionary Visuals of Violent Venusian Volanicanis Major Constellation Akashic MELanin... My Free RadicALLOYSediments of Extra PerceptionALLEGORISMSPELLS [Incantations] be so Futuristic… I can Hyper Perception~alize [EThereally Construct] My Extra Telepathic Thoughts [MELanin Imprints] into Her Extra Sensory Atomospheric Fields = Highly Erotic ELectromagneticonstellation Ash = Lust Dust = Black Arc Angel Dust = BlaCocaine Powder = Polyatomic Tar = Ashtar = BlaCKEMETHNIC = BlaCKEMETHERIC = BlaCKEMEThereALLOYSediments of Hedonistic Hi:teKundalini [Futuristic] Manifestation [Akashic = Ancestral] MELanin :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Prince Satan be Her Violent Venusian Volcano God [Devil] of Inner Earth [Hell = Erotic] MELanin :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Hail Prince Satan

No comments:

Post a Comment