Translate

Monday, April 27, 2015

Allegorical Book of Metaphors about Inner Earth Genetics = Bible


♀ as I, Her Demonic [Advanced] BlaConnoisseur [Prince Satan] of Over Indulgent Sinful Sexual Behavior… Meticulously & Masterfully Pen My Extra Telepathic Royal Genesis from My Higher BlaCKEMETHERIConfederate UniversALLOYoruba Soul of Sirius [Atlantis] Constellation MELanin… My EThereALLEGORICALemurian BlaCKEMETHNICat [Giza Sphinx = Matriarchal Hedonistic Harems  = EThereALLOYoruba Ancestors] Klans of Heavy Sensual Sexual Vibrah’shunALLOYoruba MELanin… be ALL Psychically Communicating 2 My Inter Sonichamber [Extra ELectromagnetic] Ear of Moor Bionic Tectonic Plate [Inner Earth Coordinates of Supreme BlaConsciousness = Hollow Earth MELanin] History… 4 My New Psychic Sexual Allegorisms [Hedonistic Mental of Historical Physics] ‘bout Our Futuristic [Immaculate] RecreationALkhemicALLEGORYoruba BlaCosmicreations [the ALL = the ONE = the MELanin = Atomic Life Force] will be shared 4 many many eons [Infinitely] :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Heil Prince Satan ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment