Translate

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Popes of Propaganda


MU:13 | not even their inferior recessive Pope of Propaganda and it’s pimp the people institutions can Censor or Vandalized My Sirius Venusian EThereAL Perceptions… EbonicKali [Phonetically] known as My Supreme Telepathic Akashic Memories of Psychic [STAMP] OriginAL UniversAL TerrestriAL [OUT] Physics… 4 My Nonpareil BlaCK People MagiCK Skillz [Super EThereAL Intelligence] Can & Will EThereally Annihilate Any & All Non Native perpetrators… traitors… new ager$ & politically correct fakers that may feel the need to challenge and/or threaten Me… as I continue to divulge Our MonumentAL Hieroglyphic KEMETIC [Olmec] Truths of My PhenomenALkhemicALemurian Bla.eKEMETIC Familiae of Hi:teKnowled G.E. :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: ‘their Non Indigenous person of their holographic years’… shall Never be Compared or Equal 2 Any of My AboriginAL Bla.eKEMET.eKosmiconstellation RNA [SupeRNAtural] People of Her MELanin Millennia  Sirius ly 

No comments:

Post a Comment