Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Olmec History = Olmec Mystery



MU:13 | My SubstantiAL Sirius Philosopher MentAL is Equipped wit’ Many Moor Undiscovered UniversAL Uranian Polyatomic Mercurous MELanated PhilosophicAL Stones as I make this Hi:teKAncestrAL AlkhemicAL MonumentAL Rapp… AfrologicKali [Phonetically] known as Metallurgy… My Heavy Alloy Olmec Head of Hi:teKAPhilosopher Stones is Unmovable & Unstoppable as I continue this KEMETIC Telepathic [1st iSpy] Journey thru Her Omni:versAL BlaCosmos of Our Infinite Intricate Unclaimed Amalgamated Truths… Here I am, an Ancient Hieroglyphicosmic BlaCrystalline Stone… U better not overlook and refuse Me… ’cause the things Our People refuse are the things they should Choose… 4 tha’ OriginAL BlaCK Philosopher Stones that the Builders refuse will always be the Olmec Head Cornerstones :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Once U learn Your Olmec History then Uncover the Olmec Mystery

No comments:

Post a Comment