Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Killa' Beez


MU:13 | Open Up Your Galactic MentALs & Sirius ly Absorb Me as I abruptly interrupt Your regularly scheduled programmed holographic lives & Redefine My Hi:teKryptic Ghetto History from My Phonetician Perseus Piscean Bloodline and Formally Introduce U to Another DramasticKali Different [Hidden] Bla.eKEMETICulture [Mythology = Afrology] U have never had the pleasure of experiencing on so many different Advanced Levels of Supreme Telepathic Heretic OrbitAL Thoughts of HarrEL [THOTH]… that no one on this earthly plane of existence can remotely conspire to decipher discredit or define… 4 My Total Being [Soul] is completely Separate Abstract Isolate & Detached [SAID] from Any & ALL earthly institutions of inferior learnin’… My Hi:teKlairvoyant Rhythmic Ebonic Character of Superior Giza Physics cannot will not shall not… be Challenged Assassinated or Terminated by any created flint:stoneage man [virius]… so step aside as I Produce this New Futuristic Robotic Flow of EThereAL Honey 2 ALL My Hi:teKillah Bionic Esoteric Erotic Sonic [BEES] Creations from Saturn :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: U just got Permanently Stung :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Celebrate & Laugh Out Loud as the diseased mortal’s extinction TIME clock On Earth is currently running on Empty… Said [Endorsed] by Our RoyAL Telepathic Empress Queen Bee Tiye :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: I’mma Sirius RoyAL Bla.eKEMET.eKryptic Kosmic Blood from Her BluBla.eKloaked Hoods of Hi:teKalifornia… I Rep’ 4 ALL My Westside Eastside Northside Southside Immortal Gang Starrz™

No comments:

Post a Comment