Translate

Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Heavy MentAL of Hi:teKnowled G.E.


MU:13 | My Heavy Accentuated PineAL Gland [BlaCK Dot MentAL] has Infinite Access 2 Our Archaic [Forgotten] Mythology… AfrologicKali known as Our Supreme BlaCosmic Constellation Sciences [Psychic Giza Physics] of ALL Our Ancient Phonetician Histories as I Glimpse [Flash Study] at ALL Our Hi:teKEMET.eKultures thru My 1st Masonic iEye of Atlantus™… It really isn’t that hard to believe that Our Superior BlaCosmic Bloodlines are Infinitely Grandeur, and it might be somewhat difficult for You to Understand Me due to this decaying uninformative non indigenous dead regime [diabolical hybrid] that proudly promotes Idiocracy over Authenticity… but I don’t fear My Own Superior Genetic Magnetism and neither should You :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: I’mma Proud Rebelicious BlaCosmic Clairvoyant Nerd [RoyAL Descendant of tha' Egyptian Moors]… ALL Day everyday [Infinitely]

No comments:

Post a Comment