Translate

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Genetic Geminian BluPrints


MU:13 | My INNER Genetic Geminian BluPrint [SuperNaturAL Bla.eKAtlas] of Her Infinite SuperNaturAL BlaCrypticosmos [Soular NetworK = InternAL Internet = 1st iEye Cosmos] is MetabolicKali Imprinted in My Pharaonic Virtualistic [Vril] RNA… as I Sirius ly Tune My Sagittarian Telepathic Channels into Moor Euphoric Cosmic Coordinates [Frequencies]… from Her Infinite Sea of Curvy Constellations of EllipticAL Equilibrium Equators :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: I got Her Supreme Bla.eKEMET.eKundalini Leviathan Luciferian LeMURian = Saturnian Energy [Satan] flowin’ ALL UP IN:side My ImmortAL Vril Venusian [Venus] Veins of Jupiter :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: My Supreme Hi:teKnowled G.E. is Free [Freemasonry]… Sirius ly

No comments:

Post a Comment