Translate

Monday, March 30, 2015

Ancestral Telepathic Art of Overindulgence [TAO]



♀ I’mma Hedonistic Sinner as I Purposefully Overindulge My 360 Infinite Degrees of Extra Sensitive Telepathic [EST] Satanic Senses [Guilt Free Physics]… I Euphorically feel an Inner SINsation of Reoccurring Orgasmic Vibrah’shuns as I PsychicKali satisfy My Demonic [EThereAL] Nature [Appetite] of EXTRA SubTerrestriALkhemic KEMETHNIC Klans of Sentient Telepathic Intelligent Beings [Psychic Soular Ancestors]… EbonicKali [Linguistically] known as Your Inner BlaCK Polyatomic Atmospheric Shadow Klan of PrimordiAL BlaCarbonic Atomic Powder = Saturn’s BlaCosmic Dust = BlaCosmicocaine = BlaCarbonites = Volcanic Venusian Ash Bloodline… AfrologicKali [Phonetically] known as EXTRA BlaCK Acidic Telepathic Isis MELanin :::ABRAKADABRAPOOOF::: Prince Satan’s MentALkhemy Physics be ALL Outer this 3d Holographic World ♀

No comments:

Post a Comment